Gyoza recipe by Kitty
What you will need:
1 cup minced nappa cabbage
1/4 cup minced green onion
1-2 T minced ginger root
1 minced garlic clove
1/2 lb ground beef or pork
1 t salt
How you do it:
1. Mix stuff together in a bowl.
2. (You can skip this step if you want.) Fry all the mixed ingredients in 1 T of sesame oil.
3. Put a tablespoon of the mixture in the middle of a wrapper. Wet half of the edge and fold over. Pleat the edges.
4. Cook on medium-high heat in 1 T sesame oil until the bottom is lightly browned. Lower heat and add 1/4 cup of water. Cover with a lid.
5. Remove once the water is gone.
6. Enjoy with soy sauce (or soy sauce and rice vinegar mixture).